Updated Oct 07, 2020
Flick Kick Field Goal is a sports and sports mobile video game developed by PikPok, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later.
With easy to learn controls and hard to master challenges, Flick Kick® Field Goal is the addictive football game that's impossible to put down! Curve your kicks and earn rewards in ever-changing conditions. Prove your skills in the must-have game for any football fan!
- Intuitive Flick Kicking: Control the angle and curve of your kick with the flick of your finger.
- The stadium: 360-degree wind with shifting severity. Anything from a light breeze to gale force winds must be taken into account if you want to succeed.
Multiple Game Modes:
- PRECISION MODE - get rewarded for perfect kicks, and see exactly how great your kicking skills really are!!
- SUDDEN DEATH: The classic test of skill. No time limit, just focus and keep making kicks to add multipliers to your score.
- PRACTICE MODE: Perfect your technique and learn how to become the best kicker in the world.
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames
Have a screenshot? Share it on Instagram with #pikpok
Flick Kick Field Goal offers some game items for purchase with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Copyright © 2014 Prodigy Design Ltd. Flick Kick, PikPok, and the PikPok logo are registered trademarks of Prodigy Design Ltd. All rights reserved.
Need help? Join our Flick Kick Field Goal Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Flick Kick Field Goal on your PC you need to have an android emulator that supports you to play the game on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to play Flick Kick Field Goal on PC/Mac.
Flick Kick Field Goal is also available to download in the following countries: Spain
Liked Flick Kick Field Goal? Don't forget to share with others.
This game is so cool I could play for 11 hours straight and until my eyes bleed out
Wasn't sure at first; thought it might be too simple and get boring but love to play. It's great for the kids too (3 and 5 year olds give two thumbs up)!