Company: Bennett Foddy
Updated Sep 19, 2018
Getting Over It is a simulation and action mobile video game developed by Bennett Foddy, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later.
A game I made
For a certain kind of person
To hurt them.
• Climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.
• Listen as I make philosophical observations about the problem at hand.
• Between 2 and ∞ hours of agonizing gameplay, depending. The median time to finish for my playtesters was 5 hours, but the mean was closer to ∞.
• Lose all your progress, over and over.
• Feel new types of frustration you didn't know you were capable of.
Need help? Join our Getting Over It Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Getting Over It on your PC you need to have an android emulator that supports you to play the game on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to play Getting Over It on PC/Mac.
Liked Getting Over It? Don't forget to share with others.
it's me Anthony
It’s good and fun but you cant get past cibny 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐anyways good Game
Seriously, be warned. This game was made by the devil. It is incredibly annoying. That being said, I can’t put it down. It’s possessing my life. My blood is boiling just thinking about it while I write this review.
I really like this game but every time I reach a new place and Bennet starts narrating it glitches. Otherwise, really good!
I love it I came from dantdms video on it I don't understand people esu with the game it's really hard ya BUT THATS THE POINT and ways I rage quit a lot but it's still my favorite game
People get mad saying this game is terrible on phone or too many bugs better on pc well there all wrong because if you know how to play it on ios yes you will like it more so dont get mad at the game be mad at yourself for being bad at the game