Company: Google LLC
Genre: Social Networking
Updated: Sep 03, 2019
Gmail - Email by Google is a social networking app developed by Google LLC, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
Need help? Join our Gmail forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Gmail on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Gmail on PC/Mac.
Liked Gmail - Email by Google? Don't forget to share with others.
Just in the past 2 days, I can’t open up any link that’s come in inside email, it goes to blank screen that you can’t get out of! No back arrow or nothing till I close the app completely!! Please send a fix Thanks
If you try to archive stuff on this app it just deletes it from existence. I have found no way to get it back and it was really important. I accidentally hit archive and now it’s gone. Bruh
Every time I get an email and I don’t look at it and delete it my notification won’t go away until i go into my trash and delete it again their this is super annoying.
Still no Dark Mode for me as of 2/28/2020, I’m on gsuite rapid release... The snoozes often don’t sync between devices