Company: Google LLC
Genre: Social Networking
Updated Sep 03, 2019
Gmail - Email by Google is a social networking app developed by Google LLC, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
Need help? Join our Gmail Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Gmail on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Gmail on PC/Mac.
Liked Gmail - Email by Google? Don't forget to share with others.
I love this app but really wish it was available as an Apple Watch app like Microsoft Outlook!! Come Google I know you can do it!!
I couldn’t find theme settings on my iPhone’s Gmail App. Please release an update to show the theme settings cause it switched to dark mode and I don’t like dark mode. Thanks
Works really well, for some reason I can’t change the light theme on my new phone. That’s really bugging me, besides that it’s good.
Why has Gmail been removed from the Share menu options? I used this probably 20 times a day... hope it can be fixed, or that it’s something I messed up somehow...highly likely😂🥴