Company: Google LLC
Genre: Social Networking
Updated Sep 03, 2019
Gmail - Email by Google is a social networking app developed by Google LLC, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
Need help? Join our Gmail Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Gmail on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Gmail on PC/Mac.
Liked Gmail - Email by Google? Don't forget to share with others.
The app keeps crashing within a few seconds of being opened. I have removed the app and re-installed with no luck. When the app works, it is great.
I really can’t say anything bad about my Gmail I just wish we had a delete All button for ur iPhone instead of having to do it on a deck top or lab top because what if don’t have one?
Latest version won’t let me attach a picture to my email on my phone. Needs to be debugged
Really could use a delete all button in all mail and inbox like in spam and trash! Sure would be nice!
Have to Uninstall all the time to make the app work as it keeps noting a "no connection". Ios 14.2