Company: Google LLC
Updated Sep 20, 2019
Google is a reference app developed by Google LLC, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• iMessage extension — Search and share restaurants, GIFs, and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension — While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content—no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard — access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
Need help? Join our Google Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Google on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Google on PC/Mac.
Liked Google? Don't forget to share with others.
JD from down south
Space the bottom buttons back out please, this is a huge downgrade
So sorry I apologize it seems like there was just a malfunction the homework tab is working now haha