Company: Google LLC
Updated Sep 23, 2019
Google Chrome is a productivity app developed by Google LLC, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later.
Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Need help? Join our Google Chrome Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Google Chrome on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Google Chrome on PC/Mac.
Liked Google Chrome? Don't forget to share with others.
My Jumping Cat
well, it’s kinda epic, but only if you disable wifi and play the dinosaur game on it. that’s what i use it for.
I love it it’s good for watching videos if you don’t have YouTube I and if I want I can log in seasaw
After the latest update, Chrome has fixed its margin issue, which was the only thing keeping me away. It’s not perfect but I enjoy using Chrome over Firefox and Safari.
Im a chrome fan but i wish it didnt use so much power from the iphone Like it uses more power than safari Safari gets the cake but i wish chrome did too!