Company: Andrey Solovyev
App Genre: Education
Released: Feb 25, 2014
Updated Sep 19, 2017
Inorganic Acids, Ions & Salts is an education and word game app developed by Andrey Solovyev and available for download on the iOS App Store and Android Play Store. This app is compatible with iOS 8.0 and later and requires 14.78MB of free space to install.
Learn names and formulas of all important inorganic acids, polyatomic ions and their salts. An app is suitable for everyone: from high school students to chemistry professors.
Take a quiz or use the table as a reference.
* 70+ inorganic acids: from Sulfuric H2SO4 to Hydrazoic HN3.
* 50+ anions and cations: from Chloride Cl(-) to Hydrazinium N2H5(+).
* 50+ salts: from Potassium nitrate KNO3 to Ammonium hexachloroplatinate (NH4)2PtCl6.
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes.
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
A learning mode:
The app is translated into 9 languages, including English, German, French, and many others. So you can learn the names of the acids and ions in any of them.
This app is ideal for those studying inorganic chemistry.
Need help? Join our Inorganic Acids, Ions & Salts forum to get help, ask questions, and discuss the app with other users from all over the world.
To download and install apps like Inorganic Acids, Ions & Salts App for PC Windows 10/8/7, follow our guide on using Bluestacks to install APK files on your computer.
Liked Inorganic Acids, Ions & Salts? Then you'll enjoy our list of apps like Inorganic Acids, Ions & Salts.
Don't forget to share with friends!