Company: Facebook, Inc.
Updated Sep 23, 2019
Messenger is a productivity app developed by Facebook, Inc., and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later.
* SEND A MESSAGE -Skip exchanging phone numbers, just send a message. It's seamless across devices.
* CUT DOWN GLARE WITH DARK MODE. Dark mode is a sleek new look that goes easy on the eyes by switching the background from white to black.
* SHOW YOUR REACTION - Add a silly sticker, send a dancing GIF and use emojis to express yourself better.
* SHARE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS - Capture the moment with the Messenger Camera, add a filter or doodle, then send to friends or share to Stories.
* RALLY THE GROUP - Make plans to get together with polls, share your location, split the bill and more.
* HOP ON A CALL OR VIDEO CHAT - Hang out anywhere, anytime by getting on call or a group video** chat — filters optional :) **Calls are free over Wi-Fi but otherwise standard data charges apply.
* SEND A VOICE MESSAGE - When text just won't cut it, just hit record and send say, sing or shout it out loud.
* SEND MONEY SECURELY AND EASILY (within US, UK and France only) - Send and receive money from friends in the app by adding your debit card or PayPal* account. *PayPal available in the US only.
* SHARE YOUR LOCATION - Suggest a meeting spot or tell friends where you are by sharing your location with just a few taps.
* CHAT WITH BUSINESSES - Easily connect with your favorite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals and more.
* PLAY GAMES WITH FRIENDS - Challenge friends, climb leaderboards, and discover your next gaming obsession.
Need help? Join our Messenger Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Messenger on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Messenger on PC/Mac.
Liked Messenger? Don't forget to share with others.
see details button
When the SEE DETAILS button is pushed on a marketplace related message nothing happens.
Not as good as the Android equivalent obviously because there’s no chat bubbles. Also my biggest complaint is when you share a video from the Facebook app to the messenger app the recipient sees SD quality video as opposed to an HD quality one.
Messenger won’t open and I’ve tried many different thing like restarting my phone, re downloading messenger and also updating my phone but I still can’t open it. Been like this since last night.
My experience was great. Got in pass my appointment time 20 minutes late, but made up inside the office. The doctor and assistant were fantastic. Fast, polite, humorous and concerned 👍. A thumbs up