Company: Facebook, Inc.
Updated: Sep 23, 2019
Messenger is a productivity app developed by Facebook, Inc., and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later.
* SEND A MESSAGE -Skip exchanging phone numbers, just send a message. It's seamless across devices.
* CUT DOWN GLARE WITH DARK MODE. Dark mode is a sleek new look that goes easy on the eyes by switching the background from white to black.
* SHOW YOUR REACTION - Add a silly sticker, send a dancing GIF and use emojis to express yourself better.
* SHARE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS - Capture the moment with the Messenger Camera, add a filter or doodle, then send to friends or share to Stories.
* RALLY THE GROUP - Make plans to get together with polls, share your location, split the bill and more.
* HOP ON A CALL OR VIDEO CHAT - Hang out anywhere, anytime by getting on call or a group video** chat — filters optional :) **Calls are free over Wi-Fi but otherwise standard data charges apply.
* SEND A VOICE MESSAGE - When text just won't cut it, just hit record and send say, sing or shout it out loud.
* SEND MONEY SECURELY AND EASILY (within US, UK and France only) - Send and receive money from friends in the app by adding your debit card or PayPal* account. *PayPal available in the US only.
* SHARE YOUR LOCATION - Suggest a meeting spot or tell friends where you are by sharing your location with just a few taps.
* CHAT WITH BUSINESSES - Easily connect with your favorite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals and more.
* PLAY GAMES WITH FRIENDS - Challenge friends, climb leaderboards, and discover your next gaming obsession.
Need help? Join our Messenger forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Messenger on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Messenger on PC/Mac.
Liked Messenger? Don't forget to share with others.
It won’t let me share any post to my inbox on Facebook. This is a horrible glitch
Deleting and reinstalling 5-10 times a day as the sticker menu (search by theme) keeps disappearing. Anyone having this issue???
Please tell me how I can get the reminder button back??? I needed that for meeting up reminders for co-workers and friends.
January 29 2020... Why is Facebook Messanger always hacked??!.., I’m always logged out of it and I’m not doing it!!😡😡
I like messenger but the problem is that I have a hard time entering the app . Please help.