App Genre: Productivity
Outliner is a productivity application developed by CarbonFin and available for download on the iOS App Store and Android Play Store. The app is compatible with iOS 12.0+ and Android 4.4+. It requires 11MB of free space for IPA (iOS) or APK (Android) installation.
CarbonFin Outliner allows you to organize your thoughts, tasks, and projects. Easily create a todo list for today, or track an entire project anywhere you are. Share your outlines, edit them online, and collaborate with other Outliner users.
• Create outlines full of notes, structured lists, tasks, or detailed projects
• Sync your outlines automatically to Outliner Online, OneDrive, or Dropbox for web or desktop editing
• Get a quick view of project progress - tasks with subtasks show a pie-chart indicating percent completed
• Search through all your outlines or an individual outline
• Tag your outlines, and filter based on tag
• Archive old outlines to hide them from view without deleting
• Drag and drop to move items within an outline
• Copy, paste
• Undo, redo
• Expand all, collapse all
• Optional outline numbering
• Zoom in to focus on a single subtree
• Securely synchronize your outlines with Outliner Online
• View and edit your outlines in any web browser
• Import and export outlines as plain text or OPML
• Keep all your devices synchronized
• Share an outline with other Outliner users to collaborate
OneDrive and Dropbox
• Sync your outlines with OneDrive or Dropbox to allow quick import/export
• Seamlessly access and edit across your iOS devices and PCs
-= Recent version history =-
• Fixed Dropbox integration
• Show a warning when unlinking Dropbox/OneDrive if there are unsynced outlines
• iOS 16 support
• Dark mode
• Added confirmation to "Delete Completed"
• Changing "Archived" won't update the outline's modification time
• iOS 13 support
• OneDrive sync support
• Sync the order of outlines across devices (CarbonFin outlines only)
• iOS 12 support
• iPhone X support
• iOS 11 support
• Open In... support
• Ability to hide the outline list on iPad
• Minor UI tweaks
Need help? Join our Outliner forum to ask questions, get help, and discuss the app with other users from around the world. If you would like to cancel your subscription or delete your account, please visit our Outliner Cancel & Delete page for further instructions.
Outliner can also be downloaded from the following language pages:
To install the Outliner app on your PC (Windows 10/8/7), follow our guide on using Bluestacks to run APK files on your computer. If you're having trouble downloading Outliner, please share your issues in our forums. Our friendly community is always happy to help you install or download APK files.
If you enjoyed this app, check out our list of the best Outliner alternatives in 2023. And don't forget to share it with your friends too!