Company: Parkmobile USA, Inc.
Updated May 24, 2021
ParkMobile - Find Parking is a travel app developed by Parkmobile USA, Inc., and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later.
With over 20 million users, ParkMobile is a smarter way to park. Easily pay for street, lot, or garage parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time near garages and stadiums across the country. ParkMobile is available in over 350 cities including New York, San Francisco, Washington, DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Why Use ParkMobile?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking right on your mobile device
• Extend your parking time remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots in garages ahead of time to save up to 50% off drive-up rates
• Find areas of the city where there is available parking and avoid areas where there’s no parking
• Available in more than 3,000 locations coast-to-coast including stadiums, airports, universities and more.
How It Works:
• Streets, Lots, and Garages: Enter the zone number on the posted signs in your area. Select the amount of time you want to park, and start your session. Extend time in the app if you are running late.
• Parking Reservations: Search for where you want to park and select the specific parking facility. Choose the date/time and complete your reservation. Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility.
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find my car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including ApplePay, PayPal, VisaCheckout, MasterPass, ChasePay and most major credit cards
• Parking Availability feature shows streets with open parking spots in your area
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 250,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is available 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://support.parkmobile.io
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
Thanks for downloading the ParkMobile app and discovering a smarter way to park.
Need help? Join our ParkMobile Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
This app works great, but I would love to have a watch version for the times I can’t take my phone with me, but still need to monitor my parking!
It’s a simple and easy way to pay for parking. But what I don’t like is that you cannot end your session if you leave early and be credited the difference. Other parking apps I’ve used have this feature.
Very easy to use, but would like duration to start with some sort of minutes option or even 1/2 hour increments. Rates start at 1 hour and continue in hour increments.