Company: Romain HENRY
Updated Jan 13, 2020
Photo-Sort is an utilities app developed by Romain HENRY, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later.
Organize your photos and videos into folders and subfolders.
Photo-Sort enables you to:
• Import photos and videos from your device's photo library or from a computer.
• Create albums and nested albums.
• Organize and reorganize your photos, videos, and albums as you wish, using controls such as cut, copy, paste, delete and rename.
• View your photos and videos with a photo viewer and run a slideshow.
• Share them either by message or email, or by posting them to Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, or Vimeo.
• Copy them to the clipboard.
• Save them back to the camera roll.
• Print photos wirelessly (requires an AirPrint compatible printer).
• Prevent accessing the app using a passcode protection.
• Export your photos, videos, and albums to a computer.
• Mirror the app on an external display (requires an AV or VGA cable).
• Use iCloud to wirelessly push your photos, videos, and albums to all your other iOS devices (requires to be logged in to the same iCloud account on all these devices).
Need help? Join our Photo-Sort Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Photo-Sort on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Photo-Sort on PC/Mac.
Photo-Sort is also available to download in the following countries: France
Liked Photo-Sort? Don't forget to share with others.
Ehhhh u need to b able to set these as wallpapers!!!!!! Or remove them from a folder! Otherwisee its prettygooddd
Finally! A smart iPhone photo album. It's clear those people having problems with this aren't trying. It's uber-easy. A tiny bit jerks on the sliding of one photo to the next, but that's the only thing. Everything works fine. Great app, for 2 bucks.
I find this very helpful in organizing my photos. However , when I switch from photo to photo it tends to freeze.