Company: digitalsirup GmbH
Updated Apr 05, 2015
Poker Tournament Blind Timer is an utilities and casino mobile video game developed by digitalsirup GmbH, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later.
Poker Blind Timer is all you need for your home tournaments. It controls blinds increases, duration of breaks, ante, playercount, and chipcount. It plays a warning sound three minutes before the blinds go up and when the next level starts.
While the timer is running you are able to manage addons, rebuys, and players by clicking a button. This tournament manager is not only suitable for Texas Hold'em Style poker tournaments.
• You can create as many custom tournament game settings as you like. Setup blinds, rebuys, add-ons, buyins, ante and breaks for every game.
• Define as many blind and time levels as you like.
• Kick players out, add rebuys and manage addons. It automatically calculates the total chip count and the average stack.
• You can setup breaks at the end of a level with different time structures.
• Payout calculator included. Choose from different payout structures or create your own.
• Adding blind structures with "intelligent editing" is fun! It tries to predict which blinds will be entered when you add them.
• Choose from different audio themes.
• Share game templates and payout structures with your friends per email or directly via Airdrop. You can also share templates between the iPhone and the iPad app.
Need help? Join our Poker Tournament Blind Timer Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Poker Tournament Blind Timer on your PC you need to have an android emulator that supports you to play the game on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to play Poker Tournament Blind Timer on PC/Mac.
Poker Tournament Blind Timer is also available to download in the following countries: Germany
Liked Poker Tournament Blind Timer? Don't forget to share with others.
I've used blind timer since the first edition. It's gotten much better but it's not quite done yet.
I use this at every one of my poker nights and I absolutely love it.
The app doesn't give 1 minute warnings. Also would like to see pay out for players outside of top 3 winners.