Company: 2kit consulting
Updated Mar 17, 2020
Screen Mirroring plus for Fire TV is an utility app developed by 2kit consulting, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
TV Mirror for Fire TV is the easy screen mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Fire TV. It's the most advanced screen mirroring solution with zero delay and the highest screen quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Fire TV.
* Supported Fire TVs: Fire TV Box+Stick, Fire TV Cube and all other devices of the Fire TV Family.
* Supported TVs: Insignia TV and Toshiba TV with Fire TV Edition
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Fire TV must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
Limitations and Support
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
* Support: For support or feedback, please contact our team by mailing to [email protected]
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Amazon or any other trademark mentioned here.
Need help? Join our Screen Mirroring plus for Fire TV Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Screen Mirroring plus for Fire TV on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Screen Mirroring plus for Fire TV on PC/Mac.
Liked Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV? Don't forget to share with others.
This app would be cool if the quality was better and it didn’t stop working after less than 5 minutes. I’m upset that I spent money on this.