Company: Shadow Launch Technology Limited
Updated Oct 07, 2019
Shadowrocket is a app developed by Shadow Launch Technology Limited, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later.
Rule based proxy utility client for iPhone/iPad.
- Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to the proxy server.
- Record and display HTTP, HTTPS, DNS requests from your iOS devices.
- Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup.
- Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, direct and proxy connections.
- Import rule files from URL or iCloud Drive.
- Block ads by domain, user agent rules.
- Local DNS Mapping.
- Work on cellular networks.
- Decrypt HTTPS traffic.
- Perform URL rewrite.
- Fully IPv6 supports.
- Script filter supports.
Need help? Join our Shadowrocket Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Shadowrocket on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Shadowrocket on PC/Mac.
Liked Shadowrocket? Don't forget to share with others.
Please please design a simple switch on and of widget, so that we can put you on home screen!
Bug of decode config with kcptun from qrcode when config contains field “nocomp”
I don't know if it has something to do with iOS, but vpn works fine on my iPhone SE (1st gen) with iOS14, and my iPhone 12 mini encounters this problem. Can you help?