Snapchat is a photo & video app developed by Snap, Inc. and is available for download on iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later.
How to use snapchat! complete beginners guide 2022
Snapchat is the most fun way to share the moment!
Take a Snap, add a caption or fun effects, then send it to your best friends.
• Snapchat opens right to the camera so you can share the moment in seconds.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and even play games with your face!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Follow your friends and watch their daily Story.
• Watch breaking news, original Shows, and community Stories — made just for your phone.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, and more!
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
Need help? Join our Snapchat Forum to discuss your questions, comments, and more with other users from all over the world.
Looking for a way to download Snapchat for Windows PC (or Mac OS)? You've come to the right place. To install and use the Snapchat app on your laptop or desktop computer, you need an emulator that can run this app. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your computer.
Liked Snapchat? Don't forget to share with others.