Company: The CW Network
Updated Sep 13, 2019
The CW is an utilities app developed by The CW Network, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.3 or later.
The CW App is the only way to stream the LATEST EPISODES of your favorite shows for FREE, no subscription or password needed. Just install the app and stream the hit series Riverdale, Black Lightning, The Flash, All American, Charmed, Legacies, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow, Supernatural, Dynasty, The 100, and more. Missed last night’s episode? Watch it now for FREE. Behind more than one? Catch up on the last five episodes aired anytime.
* FULL EPISODES: Watch the latest episodes of every primetime show the day after broadcast. Free.
* NO LOGINS: No cable subscription, no credit cards, no passwords. Ever.
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Get reminded when your favorite shows air and when they’re available to watch in the app.
* EXTRAS: See previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, cast interviews, and more.
* EASY ACCESS TO CW SEED: Binge on new classics like The Secret Circle, Hellcats, Moonlight, Everybody Hates Chris, and Constantine, digital series like DC’s Vixen, and every episode of Whose Line.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please visithttp://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Need help? Join our The CW Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install The CW on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run The CW on PC/Mac.
Liked The CW? Don't forget to share with others.
All am trying to do is watch some tv not 45 minutes worth of adds
The problem with the app is that the there is not all the seasons there or episodes.
So far this app is great I don’t have to pay for it but I just don’t like how there ads in the middle of my show and I wish you guys would release shows earlier
Ok there are too many ads we are trying to watch tv not the ads you are like trying to get bad reviews because there are like 10 ads in a row