Updated Sep 20, 2019
Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets is a music app developed by Ticketmaster, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
Ticketmaster gives you access to millions of live events and makes it easy to buy, sell, and get in - so you can get on with making memories that last.
We are the Official Ticketing Partner of the NFL, NBA, NHL, and USTA. Add in our exclusive partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, and theater tours and shopping with Ticketmaster gives you unparalleled access to the most memorable live events worldwide.
Ticket management at your fingertips. You’re always just a few clicks away from securing the perfect seats to the events you love.
- Search millions of events and get real-time updates as new listings go live.
- Use interactive 3-D venue maps and see your seat view before you buy.
CHANGE OF PLANS?
- List your tickets on our trusted resale marketplace and sell to other fans.
- Transfer your seats to friends and family for free.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCALPERS
- Avoid forgeries “similar location” seats with Verified Tickets. The seats you buy the seats you’ll sit in and backed by our 100% guarantee.
YOUR PHONE IS YOUR TICKET
- Scan into your events with the app or upload your seats to Apple Wallet (mobile-entry events only).
- See all your event info in one convenient place.
NEVER MISS OUT ON AN EVENT
- Get alerts about your favorite events, artists, and venues.
Download the Ticketmaster app and go live.
REACH OUT TO US
Need help? Join our Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
The Froggy Viking
The service fee’s are stupid! Include that into the ticket price!!! The app is easy to use, but just have the full price of the ticket
Parking was not made available to time of purchase of the tickets. I got kicked off twice trying to purchase parking with my tickets
Seeing that everyone is having the same problem with logging in. Decided to try the old IT standard of rebooting. Deleted the app, and went into store to re-download. Was able to log in with no problems after deleting and re-downloaded.