Company: Andreas Illiger
Updated Dec 09, 2017
Tiny Wings is a casual and action mobile video game developed by Andreas Illiger, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later.
You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries. Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• iPad only: Split screen multiplayer!
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 25 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
Need help? Join our Tiny Wings Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Tiny Wings on your PC you need to have an android emulator that supports you to play the game on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to play Tiny Wings on PC/Mac.
Liked Tiny Wings? Don't forget to share with others.
I love who ever made this. My childhood has been crafted by this cute game. It is relaxing and amazing. I will always love this game.
Z-drizzle fo swizzle
You have all you can ask for! Theres a story levels and even the best charecters! And its worth the money!
I have been playing this game ever since I was 9. It is a masterpiece and I will continue to love playing this game.