Company: haiyan wang
Updated: Jan 18, 2020
Vintage Camera - Dazz is a app developed by haiyan wang, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
Dazz camera, your pocket photographer.
No need for post-editing, the most realistic film photography or video is instantly presented with a single click.
The Dazz camera is inspired by the retro film camera of the 80s. Based on the film proofs, we 100% restore the color, texture and noise of the film. There will also be interesting light leakage effects.
The Dazz camera will launch new cameras from time to time, let’s look forward to it .
Other function items
- Take two photos to superimpose the double exposure effect.
- Timed self-timer function.
- With a flash in the dark, you can take a more film texture.
- camera assistant grid.
- Fisheye lens.
- Flash Colors.
- Exposure adjustment.
- Photo with square frame, convenient to share to Instagram
When you share photos on social networks, you can use the #dazzcamera tag. Our editor will occasionally select wonderful photos to join our collection!
For any questions, please send an email to [email protected]
Dazz Pro Subscription
- Join Dazz Pro to access all cameras and accessories.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with your plan, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings any time after purchase.
Need help? Join our Vintage Camera forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Vintage Camera on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Vintage Camera on PC/Mac.
Liked Vintage Camera - Dazz? Don't forget to share with others.
Luis J Delgado
i have an iphone 6s plus and i wanted to do 3d3 on the dazz cam app but it doesnt allow me because i dont have portrait mode? im confused and really want to use it. please fix it.
I cant use my d3d camera where it make my pictures move and i wanna use that camera can u help me
I had a hard time until I found a video on how to use it and it’s pretty easy you just go to D3D and if you don’t wanna pay for the other stuff press +prism that is free and it so good!🌸💗
The app is cool and all I just don’t understand how I can upload my camera photos on there I did one but I don’t even know how I did it it was just there 😂🤷🏽♂️