CE5 Contact

CE5 Contact Icon
10,99 €

Company: Sirius Technology Advanced Research

Genre: Referencia

Ratings: 0

Version: 1.0

Downloads: 0

Updated Apr 05, 2020

CE5 Contact is a referencia app developed by Sirius Technology Advanced Research, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later.

Ce5sandiego balboaparkaerospacemuseum daytime contact

CE5 Contact provides instructions and tools to assist you in making peaceful contact with extraterrestrial civilizations as well as locating others in your area who are interested in making contact.

The CE5 protocols were developed by Dr. Steven Greer, one of the world’s foremost authorities on the subject of UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence and technologies, and initiating peaceful contact with interstellar civilizations. Dr. Greer’s relentless efforts towards the disclosure of classified UFO/ET information have inspired millions of supporters around the world.

App features:

Official training materials developed by Dr. Greer
CE5 Guide, which provides an overview of all topics surrounding CE5
CE5 Process, which walks users step-by-step through all aspects of initiating CE5
New, built-in networking functionality for finding and messaging others interested in CE5
Comprehensive equipment list
Extensive library with video, images, audio samples, and meditations
Notes:
The new networking and messaging functions in CE5 Contact are in active development while we collect feedback from our users. Once we have processed all feedback, we plan to shift CE5 Contact from a fixed-price app to a monthly subscription, to help offset our recurring costs to support these features.
This first release of CE5 Contact requires an active internet connection. Future updates will include offline functionality.
CE5 Contact replaces the older “ET Contact” app. You may continue to use the older app but new features and updates (including networking, new meditations, sounds, examples, etc.) will be added to CE5 Contact app only.

Need help? Join our CE5 Contact Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.

Download CE5 Contact

DOWNLOAD APP

download for android download for ios

Download CE5 Contact for PC/Mac

To install CE5 Contact on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run CE5 Contact on PC/Mac.

CE5 Contact is also available to download in the following countries: Spain | Italy

Liked CE5 Contact? Don't forget to share with others.

Featured Reviews CE5 Contact

Fee

Zoemissy

Does anyone know if this is a recurring fee ? Or a one time purchase ?


Network is not working in the app.


I started a CE5 contact website trying to help spread the word and fight for the cause. Steven Greer called me an imitator and a fake and a poser. He is all about it as long as he gets paid. Do your own research and save your money!!


CE5.........

LordCee

Excellent tool to get you started on your CE5 journey..$10 for this app is well worth the knowledge that it provides ...let us make contact!....👽🛸


I’ve had this app for almost a year and the network portion has worked maybe 20% of the time. The other 80% I get an infinite spinning blue circle.

See All Reviews
Page was generated in 0.17 seconds (6 queries)