Company: Cheol Kim
Updated Aug 27, 2019
FILCA - SLR Film Camera is an utilities app developed by Cheol Kim, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
Filca is a camera that combines digital camera and film sensitivity.
High quality silent shooting function, professional manual operation
Leave the best moments in your photos.
■ Manual mode for shutter speed, ISO, white balance control
■ 35mm film filters from Kodak, Fuji, Agfa
It is optimized for taking snapshots.
Take pictures of people, self-portraits, night scenes and all the moments of everyday sports.
Use filters to create an analog film look.
main function :
- Automatic mode camera with 35mm film filter
- Manual mode (Exposer and Focus)
- Fully manual control shutter speed, ISO
- Aspect ratio 4: 3, 3: 2, 16: 9, 1: 1
- Digital zoom 8x (up to 8x magnification)
- Manual Focus Focus Control (macro, landscape)
- Fuji, Kodak, Agfa 36mm film filter (black and white filter)
- Film Grain Effect
- Film printing effect
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Low power mode
- Self mode
- EXIF data storage (including position data)
- facial photo cosmetic effect
- full resolution photo
- Timer and flash function
- Grid mode view
- Generate an Instagram Tag
- White balance adjustment function
- Date print function
Instagram Share #filca
We will choose your photo.
Need help? Join our FILCA Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install FILCA on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run FILCA on PC/Mac.
Liked FILCA - SLR Film Camera? Don't forget to share with others.
Such a great app! My only compliant is that the photos are all my camera roll upside-down.
While this app is very functionally nice, one thing it fails to make apparent is that you have to pay extra $3.99 (on top of the original $3.99) inorder to film video.
The pics are not sharp. They either too soft. And I’m using iPhone 11. The film colors are great.