Company: Instagram, Inc.
Genre: Social Networking
Updated Sep 09, 2019
Instagram is a social networking app developed by Instagram, Inc., and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later.
Bringing you closer to the people and things you love. — Instagram from Facebook
Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what's new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights.
Express Yourself and Connect With Friends
- Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
- Message your friends in Direct. Start fun conversations about what you see on Feed and Stories.
- Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
Learn More About Your Interests
- Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite creators.
- Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
- Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.
Need help? Join our Instagram Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Instagram on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Instagram on PC/Mac.
Liked Instagram? Don't forget to share with others.
I’ve done the last 3 updates and still 0, what’s up with that?
Ever since my app updated, I haven’t been able to access my saved post or save posts in any of my collections in almost 24 hrs. Something that NEVER HAPPENED with the last update. It needs to he fixed please!!
I used to love instagram, but now there is way too many adds!!!
The new update just makes everything confusing and harder to work plus I don’t really like the reels I would rather than be stories like they have been