Company: Monash University
Genre: Forme et santé
Updated Jun 05, 2019
Monash University FODMAP diet is a forme et santé app developed by Monash University, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
Researchers at Monash University have developed the low FODMAP diet and a corresponding app to assist in the management of gastrointestinal symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). The Monash University FODMAP diet works by swapping foods high in fermentable carbohydrates (FODMAPs), with low FODMAP alternatives. Around 75% of people with IBS experience symptom relief on a low FODMAP diet.
The app comes directly from the research team at Monash and includes the following:
- General information about the FODMAP diet and IBS.
- Easy to understand tutorials to guide you through the app and the 3-Step FODMAP diet.
- A Food Guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods using a simple 'traffic light system'.
- A list of branded products that have been certified by Monash as low FODMAP.
- A collection of over 70 nutritious, low FODMAP recipes.
- Functions that allow you to create your own shopping list and add notes to individual foods
- A Diary that enables you to record food eaten, IBS symptoms, bowel habits and stress levels. The Diary will also guide you through step 2 of the diet - FODMAP reintroduction.
- The ability to adjust units of measurement (metric or imperial) and activate colour blindness assistance.
Need help? Join our Monash University FODMAP diet Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Monash University FODMAP diet on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Monash University FODMAP diet on PC/Mac.
Liked Monash University FODMAP diet? Don't forget to share with others.
Use it all the time. Serving sizes are so important to the success of this diet and are clearly included in the app. Consult when shopping in the supermarket. Thanks.
Following this app to take control of my digestive system. What a life changer. Literally!!
This app provides very basic information and provides me no relief on how to keep up with a low FODMAP diet. Meal plans are very little and just not worth the price.
Really helped me clear up my symptoms. Had my first solid bowel in 5 days this am.
Please go back to the old way of entering date and time in the diary. The new way takes 3X as long and three extra steps! 😠