Company: Niantic, Inc.
Updated: Aug 29, 2019
Pokémon GO is a strategy and role playing mobile video game developed by Niantic, Inc., and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later.
NEW! Team GO Rocket has invaded the world of Pokémon GO! Battle with Team GO Rocket Grunts as you restore PokéStops and rescue Pokémon.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
COMPETE in epic Gym battles and...
TEAM UP with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of July 11, 2019.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Need help? Join our Pokémon GO forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Pokémon GO on your PC you need to have an android emulator that supports you to play the game on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to play Pokémon GO on PC/Mac.
Liked Pokémon GO? Don't forget to share with others.
I JUST started this and WHAAAA!? A friggin MYTHICAL POKÉMON MELTAN appears! I have so many! I have NINE Meltans!! Omg thx for the mythical so early!!
This game has changed my life forever it brung our family together and I would recommend it and it changed the way I look at video games today. The End.