Company: Niantic, Inc.
Updated Aug 29, 2019
Pokémon GO is a strategy and role playing mobile video game developed by Niantic, Inc., and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later.
NEW! Team GO Rocket has invaded the world of Pokémon GO! Battle with Team GO Rocket Grunts as you restore PokéStops and rescue Pokémon.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
COMPETE in epic Gym battles and...
TEAM UP with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of July 11, 2019.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Need help? Join our Pokémon GO Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Pokémon GO on your PC you need to have an android emulator that supports you to play the game on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to play Pokémon GO on PC/Mac.
Liked Pokémon GO? Don't forget to share with others.
No name 2412345
So I love this app and nothing is wrong with it I just ask for you to fix the pokecoins glitch because sometimes when my Pokemon get knocked out of gyms they don’t bring back any pokecoins. Overall the game is amazing keep up the good work
I love the game but I got Jirachi and there are more bugs in the game like I can not tap pokemon and more network errors so just please fix these bugs.
Thr Next update we see chat on the game so we can chat with other players for the pokemons
I played Pokémon for a long time and every time I battle team go rocket and the roads disappear
damian the khajit
Where is kalos if your fonna put mega evolution in put in kalos as well they came together