Company: 2kit consulting
Updated Nov 15, 2019
Screen Mirroring plus for Roku is an utilities app developed by 2kit consulting, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
TV Mirror for Roku is the easy mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Roku Streaming Player, Roku Stick or Roku TV. It's the most advanced screen mirroring solution with zero delay and the highest screen quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Roku.
* Supported Roku TVs: Hisense, Sharp, TCL, Insignia, Hitachi, Philips, Element, JVC
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Roku must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
Limitations and Support
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
* Support: For support or feedback, please contact our team by mailing to [email protected]
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.
Need help? Join our Screen Mirroring plus for Roku Forum to discuss your questions, comments and more with other users from all over the world.
To install Screen Mirroring plus for Roku on your PC you need to have an android emulator to be able to run this app on your computer. We recommend using Bluestacks. How to use BlueStacks to run Screen Mirroring plus for Roku on PC/Mac.
Liked Screen Mirroring+ for Roku? Don't forget to share with others.
I bought this app for $2.99 and it doesn’t work as I expected. Whenever I begin broadcasting it freezes on my tv and stops. 🤦🏻♂️ someone please help me
Please fix this because I pay three dollars
It worked but it lags a bit and the sound only comes from phone, for this to be a paying app I expected more... does anyone know any other app?